Commitment to protect your privacy
wplearning101.com will collect and hold your personal information for the purpose of:
- providing you with the relevant product and/or service;
- letting you know about other products and/or services which might interest you; or
- Assisting us generally in managing your transactions with us.
We may disclose the information we gather to:
- Our employees and advisor to provide you our future offers and services in which you might be interested.
- Affiliates and other third parties to process your transactions successfully.
- corporate transactions involving the transfer of all or part of the assets or business of a member of wplearning101.com or in a corporate restructure.
- Court in response to a subpoena.
If in any circumstances the information provided by you have any errors then you may subjected to our legal obligations and your account will be cancelled without any prior notice.
wplearning101.com takes all reasonable security measures to protect personal information from loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification or disclosure. For your safety and protection, your credit card information is not stored on our servers.
Personal details, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without the consent of the customer, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
At wplearning101.com we want you to agree with our Terms and Conditions and Anti-spam policy.
We have a must follow anti-spam policy and we do not allow you to break/violate this at any cost.
If wplearning101.com determines that you are violating our Anti-spam policy wplearning101.com, at its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your use of its website, products and services.
We fully support and obey with the requirements of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and we want that you must need to follow this anti-spam policy. You should familiarize yourself with the CAN-SPAM Act, for sending out such spam emails, and any other applicable anti-spam laws.
Email messages sent by wplearning101.com must have an ‘unsubscribe’ button and if email receiver click on it, he/she will not receive any email by us again. You must not use (your Brand name) to send emails with offensive/abusive/deceptive/false subject lines and information.
If we found that you are violating our policies in any way, we may suspend or remove your email privileges on your account.
For Queries please contact on : [email protected]